Auto Repair and Tire Service in Aliquippa, PA
Center Exit Tire Pros, a family-owned business, was founded in 1972 by, brothers, Cashmere and Gabriel Olszanski. At that time, there were only about 12 different sizes of tires, and Center Exit Tire only stocked a total of, about, 100 tires. Much of what they sold was recaps and used tires. But that didn’t keep them from providing excellent service. As business grew, so did the stock of tires and the services they offered.
In 1986, Gabriel decided he was ready to retire. He sold his share of the business to his brother, Cashmere, who continued to run Center Exit Tire Pros with the help of his youngest son, Scott. Together, they increased their stock and added numerous tire sizes, in order to accommodate the growing market. They also began offering more mechanical services as they were needed and requested. Then, in 2003, Cashmere sold the business to his son.
Today, Scott Olszanski continues to run Center Exit Tire Pros. After many renovations and technological upgrades, Center Exit Tire Pros can now offer its clients more than 6,000 name brand tires in hundreds of sizes. Along with alignments, Road Force Balancers, a full spectrum of mechanical services, and certified Pennsylvania State Inspections and Emissions. We employ ASE certified mechanics so you know you are getting the most reliable, highly trained service. We will continue as a family owned, and operated, business so that we can continue to provide the outstanding service our name has become synonymous with.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 24-months/24,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labour. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honoured at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.